Hi Lovelies! I hope you are all well! Today I thought I would do a little Beauty Wishlist, I'm a big beauty addict so I'm constantly lusting after products, and always have some sort of wishlist going on! And I've picked a few things that I'm currently lusting after to share with you all today...
1. Lime Crime Lipstick - I've never tried any Lime Crime Lipsticks but I've heard good things about them, they seem super pigmented and come in lots of unusual shades like green and blue! But the one of got my eye on is 'Cosompop' which is a really nice orange shade!
2. Mac Prep + Prime Highlighter 'Light Boost' - This seems to be sold out every time I go on the MAC site. Light Boost is yellow toned, and can be used over or under make-up to brighten and prime. I intend on using this under my eyes and on any other areas I want to highlight, like cheekbones, forehead, cupids bow and the bridge of the nose.
3. Bobbi Brown Hydrating eye cream - I've been lusting after this for a while, I like to keep my eye area moisturised so this is perfect, it's a hydrating eye cream that is supposed to work well under concealer, it contains Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel to soothe and comfort, and Jojoba seed, Avocado Oil and Squalane to condition and revive the eye area.
4. Giorgio Armarni Luminous Silk Foundation - Another product I've been lusting after for a while, it's described as an oil-free hydrating fluid, with a lightweight and silky texture that glides on for a seamlessly all-day, buildable coverage. I've heard great things about this foundation!
5. Benefit Fake Up Concealer - This has been raved about a lot on the bloggersphere lately. I think it's designed more for the undereye area as it has a hydrating ring wrapped around a 'concealer core' and it's also meant to help control creasing.
I'd love to know what products your currently lusting over? Or if you've tried any of these products, what do you think of them?